Crater Rim Senaru – Summit Rinjani 5 Days
Mount Rinjani trek Singapore Malaysian 5 days to summit, start from Senaru village to Senaru crater rim and overnight, at second day walk down to Segara Anak lake and overnight here, next day climb up to Sembalun crater rim and overnight here, the last day climb up to summit of mount Rinjani then trek down to Sembalun village.
This program is suitable for beginners climbers and who want to enjoy the scenic beauty of Senaru crater rim, Lake Segara Anak, bathing in hot water, and the summit of Mount Rinjani.
Climb Rinjani Singapore Malaysian 5 days itinerary :
Arrival day: We will pick you up at Lombok airport, or other place in Lombok island and transfer you to the hotel in senaru. Your trekking guide will give you a briefing to better prepare you for the trip.
Day 1, Climb Rinjani Singapore Malaysian 5 days : Senaru village (601m) – Senaru crater rim (2641 m)
Wake up at 6:30am and get breakfast. After that, we’ll drive to Rinjani Trek center Senaru for register.
The trekking start from Rinjani Trek center Senaru around 8:00am, start the trek through thick tropical forest rich in flora, bird life and variety of butterflies. Rest stops are taken at Pos 2 Montong Satas shelter ( 1.500 m ) for drink tea with some biscuits. After rest continue walk up for another 2 hours to Pos 3 Mondokan Lolak ( 2.000 m ) for rest and lunch.
We’ll leave the Pos 3 after lunch and climb up to the senaru crater rim (2641m) for 2 hours. Senaru crater rim has the second most spectacular view after the summit. We will enjoy the incredible sunset over mountain Agung in Bali and smoke from the new volcano by the lake. We will camp here for the night.
Day 2, Climb Rinjani Singapore Malaysian 5 days : Senaru crater rim (2641 m) – Segara anak lake (2.000 m)
After brakfast we’ll continue our journey down to the lake and hot spring. The trail down is steep and a bit slippery, which takes 2.5 hours to reach. We stop at the lakeside and camp for the second night. Here we can enjoy the lake view, and swim in the lake. The hot spring can soothe away your aches and pains from the trek and are widely known for its natural healing powers.
Day 3, Climb Rinjani Singapore Malaysian 5 days : Segara anak lake (2.000 m) – Sembalun crater rim (2.639 m)
We’ll leave the lake after lunch and climb up to the Sembalun crater rim(2639m) for 2.5 hours, We will camp the night at the crater rim. We can enjoy the awesome views of sunrise and sunset.
Day 4, Climb Rinjani Singapore Malaysian 5 days : Sembalun crater rim (2.639 m) – Summit (3.726 m) – Post 2 Sembalun (1.600 m )
We are awakened around 2:00am under the cover of darkness with hot drinks and light breakfast. We’ll start heading to rinjani summit at 3:00am. We begin with a moderate climb, followed by a fairly easy but longer walk. The final approach to the summit involves a steep climb over loose volcanic scree.
At 6:00am we’ll reach the summit an we can celebrate our accomplishment with the beautiful sunrise, and panoramic view of lombok island, bali island, sumbawa island and segara anak lake.
After that, we’ll descend back down to sembalun crater rim in 2 hours and have breakfast there. We’ll continue to descend to Post 2 sembalun, which takes 3 hours to reach, lunch, dinner and overnight here.
Day 5, Climb Rinjani Singapore Malaysian 5 days : Post 2 Sembalun (1.600 m) – Sembalun village (1.100 m )
After breakfast we’ll continue back to Sembalun village, which takes 2 hours to reach. The car will take us to senaru village and transfer you to your next destination.
Rinjani Trekking Rates Includes :
1. Lisenced and Experienced :
– Mountain Guide
– Local Porter
2. One night accommodation before the trek.
3. All camping equipments:
– Sleeping bags
– Bed Mats
– Cooking gears
– Toilet tent
4. All meals ( 3 times daily )
5. National Park Gunung Rinjani entrance fee ( 150.000 IDR/ person/Day ).
6. Transport pick up from Aiport, Mataram, Senggigi and Bangsal to Senaru or Sembalun and return.
Before trekking to Mount Rinjani you should prepare :
– Day pack ( Details and pictures see here )
– Torch or headlamp ( Details and pictures see here )
– Trekking shoes ( Details and pictures see here )
– Glove, extra socks, and beanie hat. ( Details and pictures see here )
– Insect repellent
– Sunblock/lotion, hat/cap, sunglasses ( Details and pictures see here )
– Spray for muscle/balm ( Details and pictures see here )
– Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Small towel ( Details and pictures see here )
– 2/3 pieces of T-Shirts ( Details and pictures see here )
– Long trek pants/windproof ( Details and pictures see here )
– Windproof Jacket ( Details and pictures see here )
– 2 pieces of shorts ( Details and pictures see here )
– Trekking stick (optional) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Sandals (optional) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Swimming Suite (optional) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Binocular (optional)
– Extra trail snack (we supply fruits, biscuits )
Contact us for more information or need help to prepare the Trek to brings above.