Mount Rinjani Trekking 5 Days
Mount Rinjani package Singapore and Malaysian 5 days to summit to Mount Rinjani,Segara Anak lake, crater rim Senaru and back to Senaru village.
This program is suitable for beginner climbers adn for you who want to enjoy the natural beauty of Mount Rinjani, from the summit, lakes, hot springs and stunning scenery of Senaru crater rim.
Mount Rinjani trekking Singapore and Malaysian 5 days itinerary :
Arrival day: We will pick you up at Lombok airport, and transfer you to the hotel in senaru. Your trekking guide will give you a briefing to better prepare you for the trip.
Day 1, Mount Rinjani trekking : Senaru village (601m) – Sembalun village(1100m) – Sembalun crater rim (2639m)
Wake up at 6:00am and get breakfast. After that, we’ll drive to sembalun village and register in Rinjani information center.
The trekking mount rinjani starts from sembalun village around 8:00am. We begin with a gentle ascent through open grassland. After about 2 hours walking, we’ll reach pos 1 (1300m), and another 40 mins to pos 2 (1500m). We will continue walking to pos 3 (1800m) and have lunch there.
After lunch and rest, we’ll head to sembalun crater rim (2639m). It takes 3 hours including a prolonged steep climb. We will camp the night at the crater rim. We can enjoy the awesome views of sunrise and sunset.
Day 2, Mount Rinjani trekking : Sembalun crater rim(2639m)-Summit(3726m)-Segara anak lake and hot spring (2000m)
We are awakened around 2:00am under the cover of darkness with hot drinks and light breakfast. We’ll start heading to rinjani summit at 3:00am. We begin with a moderate climb, followed by a fairly easy but longer walk. The final approach to the summit involves a steep climb over loose volcanic scree.
At 6:00am. we’ll reach the summit an we can celebrate our accomplishment with the beautiful sunrise, and panoramic view of lombok island, bali island, sumbawa island and segara anak lake.
After that, we’ll descend back down to sembalun crater rim in 2 hours and have breakfast there. We’ll continue our journey down to the lake and hot spring. The trail down is steep and a bit slippery, which takes 2.5 hours to reach. We stop at the lakeside and camp for the second night. Here we can enjoy the lake view, and swim in the lake. The hot spring can soothe away your aches and pains from the trek and are widely known for its natural healing powers.
Day 3, Mount Rinjani trekking : Malaysian Singapore 5 days, Explore Segara anak lake, cave and hot spring (2008m)
All day stay at campsite Segara Anak Lake, enjoy the hot spring, explore to the cave and more relaxing with beautiful panorama on the lake and spend the night here.
Day 4, Mt Rinjani trekking : Segara anak lake and hot spring (2008m) – Senaru crater rim (2641m)
We’ll leave the lake after lunch and climb up to the senaru crater rim(2641m) for 2.5 hours. Senaru crater rim has the second most spectacular view after the summit. We will enjoy the incredible sunset over mountain Agung in Bali and smoke from the new volcano by the lake. We will camp here for the night.
Day 5, Mt Rinjani trekking : Senaru crater rim (2641m) – Senaru village (601m)
Our final day in Mt. Rinjani is a relaxing one. After breakfast with the beautiful sunrise, we will trek down to senaru village through tropical forest. If we are lucky, we might see rare black monkey. It takes 5 hours down and we will take rests and lunch along the way. The car will bring you to your next destination.
Mount Rinjani Trekking Rates Includes :
1. Licensed and Experienced :
– Mountain Guide
– Local Porter
2. One night accommodation before the trek.
3. All camping equipments:
– Sleeping bags
– Foam Mat / Air Mat
– Cooking gears
– Toilet tent
4. All meals ( 3 times daily )
5. National Park Gunung Rinjani entrance fee ( 150.000 IDR/ person ).
6. Transport pick up from Airport, Mataram, Senggigi and Bangsal to Senaru or Sembalun and return.
Before trekking to Mount Rinjani you should prepare :
– Day pack ( Details and pictures see here )
– Torch or headlamp ( Details and pictures see here )
– Trekking shoes ( Details and pictures see here )
– Glove, extra socks, and beanie hat. ( Details and pictures see here )
– Insect repellent
– Sunblock/lotion, hat/cap, sunglasses ( Details and pictures see here )
– Spray for muscle/balm ( Details and pictures see here )
– Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Small towel ( Details and pictures see here )
– 2/3 pieces of T-Shirts ( Details and pictures see here )
– Long trek pants/windproof ( Details and pictures see here )
– Windproof Jacket ( Details and pictures see here )
– 2 pieces of shorts ( Details and pictures see here )
– Trekking stick (optional) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Sandals (optional) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Swimming Suite (optional) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Binocular (optional)
– Extra trail snack (we supply fruits, biscuits )
Contact us for more information or need help to prepare the Trek to brings above.
For more info Mount Rinjani package Singapore Malaysian 5 days package please contact us