Senaru Crater Rim – Lake 3 Days
Trekking Rinjani to Crater rim Senaru and Segara Anak Lake 3 days 2 nights package start from Senaru village to the crater rim Senaru, Segara Anak Lake and return to Senaru village.
This program is suitable for beginner climbers and for you who want to enjoy the natural beauty of Mount Rinjani, from lakes, hot springs and stunning scenery of Senaru crater rim
We will pick you up at the airport or any other place in Lombok and transfer you to the hotel in Senaru. Meet Your trekking guide, who will provide guidance to better prepare you for the journey.
Wake up at 6:30 am and get breakfast. After that, we’ll walk for 15 minutes to the Rinjani Trek Center Senaru to register.
Trekking Rinjani start from the Rinjani Trek Center Senaru around 08:00, start to walk through dense tropical forest rich in flora, bird life and variety of butterflies. Stop a break we’ll take at Post 2 Montong SATAS shelter (1,500 m) for a cup of tea with some biscuits. After the break continue to trek up for 2 hours to Pos 3 Mondokan Lolak (2,000 m) for a break and lunch.
We will immediately leave Pos 3 after lunch and up to Senaru crater rim (2641m) for 2 hours. Senaru crater has the most spectacular view after the peak. We will enjoy an incredible sunset over Mount Agung in Bali and the smoke from the new volcano on the edge of the lake and camp here for the night.
After breakfast we will continue the trip down to the lake. The trek down to the lake is steep and somewhat slippery, which takes 2.5 hours to reach. We stop at the Lake side to rest. Here we can enjoy the view of the lake, swimming in the lake, and bath in hot water which can soothe away your aches and pains after the trip. Porters we will prepare lunch for us. We will leave the lake after lunch and climb back to Senaru crater rim (2641m) for 2.5 hours. We will camp here for the night
After breakfast with a beautiful sunrise, we leave Mount Rinjani, descending to Senaru village through the rainforest. If we are lucky, we can see the rare black monkey. It takes 5 hours and we will take lunch along the way.
Arrive at Senaru village (601 m) Our vehicle will take you to your next destination.
Trekking Rates Includes :
1. Lisenced and Experienced :
– Mountain Guide
– Local Porter
2. One night accommodation before the trek.
3. All camping equipments:
– Sleeping bags
– Bed Mats
– Cooking gears
– Toilet tent
4. All meals ( 3 times daily )
5. National Park Gunung Rinjani entrance fee ( 150.000 IDR/ person ).
6. Transport pick up from Aiport, Mataram, Senggigi and Bangsal to Senaru or Sembalun and return.
Before trekking to Mount Rinjani you should prepare :
– Day pack ( Details and pictures see here )
– Torch or headlamp ( Details and pictures see here )
– Trekking shoes ( Details and pictures see here )
– Glove, extra socks, and beanie hat. ( Details and pictures see here )
– Insect repellent
– Sunblock/lotion, hat/cap, sunglasses ( Details and pictures see here )
– Spray for muscle/balm ( Details and pictures see here )
– Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Small towel ( Details and pictures see here )
– 2/3 pieces of T-Shirts ( Details and pictures see here )
– Long trek pants/windproof ( Details and pictures see here )
– Windproof Jacket ( Details and pictures see here )
– 2 pieces of shorts ( Details and pictures see here )
– Trekking stick (optional) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Sandals (optional) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Swimming Suite (optional) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Binocular (optional)
– Extra trail snack (we supply fruits, biscuits )
Contact us for more information or need help to prepare the Trek to brings above.
More information Rinjani Trekking package to Lake 3 days 2 nights via Senaru village please contact us.