Summit Rinjani 2 Days
Trekking Rinjani Summit 2 days 1 night package start from Sembalun to the crater rim Sembalun, summit and back to Sembalun.
This program is suitable for experienced climbers or you are able to walk up and down for an average of 8.5 hours per day
Arrival day: We will pick you up at the airport of Lombok or other place in Lombok island and transfer to the hotel in Senaru. Meet Your trekking guide will provide guidance to better prepare you for the journey.
Wake up at 6:00 and get breakfast. After that, we will drive you to the village of Sembalun (1100 m) and register at the Rinjani information center.
Trekking start from the village of Sembalun around 8:00 am. We start with a gentle climb through open meadow. After about 2 hours of walking, we will reach the post 1 (1300m), and another 40 minutes to Pos 2 (1500m). We will continue to Pos 3 (1800m) and have lunch here.
After lunch and rest, we will go to Sembalun crater rim (2639m). It takes 3 hours including a prolonged steep climb. We will camp the night on the crater rim. We can enjoy the view of sunrise and sunset.
We wake up around 2:00 am under the cover of darkness with a hot drink and a light breakfast. We will start trekking Rinjani summit of Rinjani at 3:00 am. We start with a moderate trek, followed by a fairly easy but longer trek. Final approach that involves climbing up steep volcanic scree looser.
At 6:00.am We can reach the summit (3726 m) with a beautiful sunrise, and panoramic view of Lombok island, the island of Bali, the island of Sumbawa and Segara Anak Lake.
After that, we will descend into the crater rim Sembalun within 2 hours and have breakfast here. Then will continue to go down to the village Sembalun, which takes 5 hours to reach. Car will take us to the village of Senaru and we’ll transfer to your the next destination.
Trekking Rinjani Summit Rates Includes :
1. Licensed and Experienced :
– Mountain Guide
– Local Porter
2. One-night accommodation before the trek.
3. All camping equipment:
– Sleeping bags
– Bed Mats
– Cooking gears
– Toilet tent
4. All meals ( 3 times daily )
5. National Park Gunung Rinjani entrance fee ( 150.000 IDR/ person ).
6. Transport pick up from Aiport, Mataram, Senggigi and Bangsal to Senaru or Sembalun and return.
Before trekking to Mount Rinjani you should prepare :
– Day pack ( Details and pictures see here )
– Torch or headlamp ( Details and pictures see here )
– Trekking shoes ( Details and pictures see here )
– Glove, extra socks, and beanie hat. ( Details and pictures see here )
– Insect repellent
– Sunblock/lotion, hat/cap, sunglasses ( Details and pictures see here )
– Spray for muscle/balm ( Details and pictures see here )
– Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Small towel ( Details and pictures see here )
– 2/3 pieces of T-Shirts ( Details and pictures see here )
– Long trek pants/windproof ( Details and pictures see here )
– Windproof Jacket ( Details and pictures see here )
– 2 pieces of shorts ( Details and pictures see here )
– Trekking stick (optional) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Sandals (optional) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Swimming Suite (optional) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Binocular (optional)
– Extra trail snack (we supply fruits, biscuits )
Contact us for more information or need help to prepare the Trek to brings above.