Summit Rinjani – Lake 3 Days
Rinjani Trek 3 days 2 nights Summit and Lake Segara Anak package, starting from Sembalun to the crater rim… Sembalun, Summit Rinjani, Crater Lake and down to Senaru village.
This program is suitable for experienced climbers or for those able to walk up and down the hill for an average of 8 hours per day.
We will pick you up at Lombok airport or other location on Lombok island and transfer you to a hotel in Senaru. Meet your trekking guide who will provide guidance so you can better prepare you for the trek.
Wake up at 6:00 and take breakfast. After that, we drive you to the village of Sembalun (1100 m) and register at the Rinjani information center. Trekking starts from the village of Sembalun around 8:00 am. We start with a gentle climb through open meadow. After about 2 hours of walking, we will reach the post 1 (1300m), and another 40 minutes to Pos 2 (1500m). We will continue to Pos 3 (1800m) and have lunch here.
After lunch and rest, we will go to Sembalun crater rim (2639m). It takes 3 hours including a prolonged steep climb. We will camp the night on the crater rim. You can enjoy the view of sunrise and sunset from this location.
We wake up around 2:00 am under the cover of darkness with a hot drink and a light breakfast we will start heading to the summit of Rinjani at 3:00 am. This starts with a moderate trek, followed by a fairly easy but longer trek. Final approach involves climbing up steep volcanic scree slopes.
At 6:00.am we reach the summit (3726 m) with a beautiful sunrise, and panoramic view of Lombok island, the island of Bali, the island of Sumbawa and Segara Anak Lake.
After enjoying the sunrise, we descend into the crater rim Sembalun within 2 hours and have breakfast here. Then we’ll continue descend to Segara Anak Lake for 3 hours.
We stop at the edge of the lake to rest. Here we can enjoy the view of the lake, and swim in the lake too. You can bathe in the hot water which soothes away your aches and pains after the climb, and it is widely known for its natural healing powers. Our porters will prepare lunch for us.
After the lunch, we will leave the lake and up to Senaru crater rim (2641m). Our camp-site for the night, Senaru crater rim, offers most spectacular views. We will enjoy an incredible sunset over Mount Agung in Bali and the smoke from the new volcano on the edge of the lake.
After breakfast with a beautiful sunrise, we will leave Mount Rinjani descending to Senaru village through the rainforest. If we are lucky, we can see the rare black monkey. It takes 5 hours to walk, and we will take lunch along the way.
Arrive at Senaru village (601 m) Our vehicle will take you to your next destination or the accommodation of your choice.
Trekking Rates Includes :
1. Lisenced and Experienced :
– Mountain Guide
– Local Porter
2. One night accommodation before the trek.
3. All camping equipments:
– Sleeping bags
– Bed Mats
– Cooking gears
– Toilet tent
4. All meals ( 3 times daily )
5. National Park Gunung Rinjani entrance fee ( 150.000 IDR/ person ).
6. Transport pick up from Aiport, Mataram, Senggigi and Bangsal to Senaru or Sembalun and return.
Before trekking to Mount Rinjani you should prepare :
– Day pack ( Details and pictures see here )
– Torch or headlamp ( Details and pictures see here )
– Trekking shoes ( Details and pictures see here )
– Glove, extra socks, and beanie hat. ( Details and pictures see here )
– Insect repellent
– Sunblock/lotion, hat/cap, sunglasses ( Details and pictures see here )
– Spray for muscle/balm ( Details and pictures see here )
– Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Small towel ( Details and pictures see here )
– 2/3 pieces of T-Shirts ( Details and pictures see here )
– Long trek pants/windproof ( Details and pictures see here )
– Windproof Jacket ( Details and pictures see here )
– 2 pieces of shorts ( Details and pictures see here )
– Trekking stick (optional) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Sandals (optional) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Swimming Suite (optional) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Binocular (optional)
– Extra trail snack (we supply fruits, biscuits )
Contact us for more information or need help to prepare the Trek to brings above.
For more information Rinjani trek 3 days 2 nights Summit and Lake via Sembalun please contact us.