Summit Rinjani – Lake 4 Days
Rinjani volcano Trek 4 days 3 nights Summit and Lake Segara Anak starting from Sembalun to the crater rim Sembalun, summit, Lake and descend to Senaru village.
This program is suitable for beginner climbers and for those of you who want to enjoy all the natural beauty of the mountain Rinjani
We will pick you up at the airport of Lombok or any other place in Lombok island and transfer you to the hotel in Senaru. Meet Your trekking guide who will provide guidance to better prepare you for the journey.
Wake up at 6:00 and get breakfast. After that, we will drive you to the village of Sembalun (1100 m) and register at the Rinjani information center.
Trekking starts from the village of Sembalun around 8:00 am. We start with a gentle climb through open meadow. After about 2 hours of walking, we will reach the post 1 (1300m), and another 40 minutes to Pos 2 (1500m). We will continue to Pos 3 (1800m) and have lunch here.
After lunch and a rest, we will go to Sembalun crater rim (2639m). It takes 3 hours including a prolonged steep climb. We camp the night on the crater rim. You can enjoy the view of sunrise and sunset from this point.
We wake up around 2:00 am under the cover of darkness with a hot drink and a light breakfast. We will start heading to the summit of Rinjani at 3:00 am. We start with a moderate trek, followed by a fairly easy but longer trek. Final approach that involves climbing up steep volcanic scree looser.
At 6:00.am We can reach the summit (3726 m) with a beautiful sunrise, and panoramic view of Lombok island, the island of Bali, the island of Sumbawa and Segara Anak Lake.
After that, we will descend into the crater rim Sembalun for 2 hours and have breakfast here. Then we continue to descend to Segara Anak Lake for 3 hours.
We stop at the side of the lake to rest. Here you can enjoy the view of the lake, and take a swim in the lake. Bathing in hot waters can soothe away your aches and pains of the trek and is widely known for its natural healing powers. Our porters will prepare lunch.
After the lunch, we will leave the lake and up to Senaru crater rim (2641m). Our campsite for the night, Senaru crater rim has the most spectacular views. We will enjoy an incredible sunset over Mount Agung in Bali and the smoke from the new volcano on the edge of the lake.
After breakfast with a beautiful sunrise, we leave Mount Rinjani descending to Senaru village through the rainforest. If we are lucky, we can see the rare black monkey. It takes 5 hours and we will take lunch along the way.
Arrive at Senaru village (601 m) Our vehicle will take you to your next destination.
Trek Rates Includes :
1. Lisenced and Experienced :
– Mountain Guide
– Local Porter
2. One night accommodation before the trek.
3. All camping equipments:
– Sleeping bags
– Foam Mat / Air Mat
– Cooking gears
– Toilet tent
4. All meals ( 3 times daily )
5. National Park Gunung Rinjani entrance fee ( 150.000 IDR/ person ).
6. Transport pick up from Aiport, Mataram, Senggigi and Bangsal to Senaru or Sembalun and return.
Before trekking to Mount Rinjani you should prepare :
– Day pack ( Details and pictures see here )
– Torch or headlamp ( Details and pictures see here )
– Trekking shoes ( Details and pictures see here )
– Glove, extra socks, and beanie hat. ( Details and pictures see here )
– Insect repellent
– Sunblock/lotion, hat/cap, sunglasses ( Details and pictures see here )
– Spray for muscle/balm ( Details and pictures see here )
– Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Small towel ( Details and pictures see here )
– 2/3 pieces of T-Shirts ( Details and pictures see here )
– Long trek pants/windproof ( Details and pictures see here )
– Windproof Jacket ( Details and pictures see here )
– 2 pieces of shorts ( Details and pictures see here )
– Trekking stick (optional) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Sandals (optional) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Swimming Suite (optional) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Binocular (optional)
– Extra trail snack (we supply fruits, biscuits )
Contact us for more information or need help to prepare the Trek to brings above.